Good Rising and Great Awakenings! If you don’t know who, what where or when Aspolia is, or why I am talking about Djehuty during Mercury Retrograde, check out the HeruScopes © Handbook and Resource Guide, for this is where it is all laid out…. hint: VIRGO….
October 4, 2014 is the beginning of the last opening of the Portal Of Djehuty (Mercury Retrograde) of 2014! Give Thanks!, right? Well of course! However, why see this as a scary phase? It is an opportunity to expand any limitations on technology and communications. It is a time, to shut it down, turn it off, unplug for real for a change. Let it break down, it needed to be replaced anyway! Or, else, just do without. The main thing is to cut down on stress and fear. Lately it seems like any little glitch in technology, or any unpleasantries in relationships and communications, it gets blamed on Mercury Retrograde. Hey. how could anything that has to do with Djehuty actually be bad or negative? Here are some of my posts on this “new” attitude towards The Portal of Djehuty, i.e., Mercury Retrograde.
Mercury Retrograde at tchiya.com
New Strategy for Mercury Retrograde starting with June 7, 2014 (posted May 28, 2014)
This is what another siderealist has to say about Djehuty’s Portal: from Moon Child’s Spiritual Temple
Mercury is the planet in our cosmos that governs our mental process, our intellect, our communication, our ability to give and process information on multi platforms. Mercury also rules the transportation system and technology.
With that said, Mercury is a very busy planet! When it goes retrograde for many of us who are born with this planet moving in a ” forward” path, we are left with a feeling at a loss, confused and flustered with the mishaps that this retrograde period can bring. For those who are born with their Mercury retrograde, this can be a period of deeper understanding, better communicative skills and a feeling of things unfolding in a way that is advantageous to them. That is not to say that those born with Mercury retrograde can not function when Mercury goes direct, it just means that they may have to work harder at getting things to flow so that they are understood, and not misunderstood.
Here at HeruScopes, all of us are born with the same cosmic forces, like the Neteru, whether we are born in or out of the illusion, the forces are there. Illusions like Mercury Retrograde, Corporations, the Matrix. corrupt religious institutions, etc. Most people are ignorant of this fact. When in the Portal Of Djehuty, you can experience “a period of deeper understanding, better communicative skills and a feeling of things unfolding in a way that is advantageous to…” ALL OF US, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US.
Djehuty Portal opening in Aspolia: Sidereal Virgo: time to plant seeds for new ways of communication, HARMONIOUS communications, this is an opening to say what could not be said before. Now is the time to prepare for the month of MAAT, which will arrive here when Aspoia is complete. Now is the time to plant seeds for peaceful relationships. Pi Cheus (Jupiter) is also moving from Khepera (Cancer) to Sekhmet (Leo) on October 14. This signifies a shift from the Wisdom of Family Transformations to the Wisdom of Healing. As this occurs during the Portal of Djehuty, this represents the Wisdom of Power of Communication in Healing. I know that I for one will be spending plenty of moments within the Medicine Wheel:
….I will write more about this as we get closer to the transit..
This is what is in the celestial storehouse for the Moonth known as October…from sea sky.org with commentary by Amet El Maat
- October 7 – Heru (Uranus) at Opposition. The blue-green planet will be at its closest approach to Geb (Earth) and its face will be fully illuminated by the Ra (Sun). This is the best time to view Heru. Due to its distance, it will only appear as a tiny blue-green dot in all but the most powerful telescopes. Om Geb Ra Heru. Nuk Pu Heru (I am Heru) Close to Geb/Earth and fully illuminated by Ra/Sun sounds great to me! Grounding and illumination? Count me in! ESPECIALLY during a time when communication can be strange. Remain grounded, no matter what, trust intution, and listen for divine communication from within, no ned for technology.
- October 8 – Full Moon. The Moon will be directly opposite the Earth from the Sun and will be fully illuminated as seen from Earth. This phase occurs at 10:51 UTC. This full moon was known by early Native American tribes as the Full Hunters Moon because at this time of year the leaves are falling and the game is fat and ready to hunt. This moon has also been known as the Travel Moon and the Blood Moon.Ra is in Aspolia, and so, Sesheta/Djehuty is in Pi Cot Sahu/Asar (Pisces). Hunter’s Moon? That of course would be Sahu/ Asar/ Orion! Also in the HeruScopes © system, the Moon, is associated with Sesheta when New, and Djehuty when Full…
- October 8 – Total Lunar Eclipse. A total lunar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes completely through the Earth’s dark shadow, or umbra. During this type of eclipse, the Moon will gradually get darker and then take on a rusty or blood red color. The eclipse will be visible throughout most of North America, South America, eastern Asia, and Australia. (NASA Map and Eclipse Information)Full Moon, Total Lunar Eclipse, Portal Of Djehuty. Meteor Showers. New Moon. Partial Solar Eclipse. Hmmm, October looks rather interesting…
- October 8, 9 – Draconids Meteor Shower. The Draconids is a minor meteor shower producing only about 10 meteors per hour. It is produced by dust grains left behind by comet 21P Giacobini-Zinner, which was first discovered in 1900. The shower runs annually from October 6-10 and peaks this year on the the night of the 8th and morning of the 9th. Unfortunately the glare from the full moon this year will block out all but the brightest meteors. If you are extremely patient, you may be able to catch a few good ones. Best viewing will be just after midnight from a dark location far away from city lights. Meteors will radiate from the constellation Draco, but can appear anywhere in the sky.Best to wait for the Sahu/Asarian Meteor Shower….also from astronomy.com:
- Thursday, October 9 “Mars appears low in the southwest as darkness falls this week. The Red Planet shines at magnitude 0.8 among the background stars of southern Ophiuchus, though the brightest star nearby is ruddy Antares, which lies about 10° to Mars’ lower right. A telescope shows the planet’s 6″-diameter disk but won’t reveal much, if any, detail.”
Imhotep (Ophiuchus) is symbolized by a man wrestling with a snake while stamping on back of a Scorpion. This signifies Humanity conquering lower nature: SET (Mars) !!!
- from space.com:Oct. 19: Near Collision of a Comet with Mars All eyes will be on the Red Planet in October as Comet C/2013 A1(Siding Spring), discovered by Robert H. McNaught at Australia’s Siding Spring Observatory, will pass extremely close to Mars. The comet will come so close, in fact, that its coma may envelop Mars, as well as create a stupendous shower of meteors as seen from the Martian surface.Related: NASA Sees Comet That Will Buzz Mars this Year (Photo) Set and Siding Spring near collision producing possible meteor shower off surface of Muloc (Mars). A Typhonic situation, Typhon being another ancient name for the planet Mars.
- October 22, 23 – Orionids Meteor Shower. The Orionids is an average shower producing up to 20 meteors per hour at its peak. It is produced by dust grains left behind by comet Halley, which has been known and observed since ancient times. The shower runs annually from October 2 to November 7. It peaks this year on the night of October 21 and the morning of October 22. This will be an excellent year for the Orionids because there will be no moon to interfere with the show. Best viewing will be from a dark location after midnight. Meteors will radiate from the constellation Orion, but can appear anywhere in the sky.
- October 23 – Partial Solar Eclipse. A partial solar eclipse occurs when the Moon covers only a part of the Sun, sometimes resembling a bite taken out of a cookie. A partial solar eclipse can only be safely observed with a special solar filter or by looking at the Sun’s reflection. The partial eclipse will be visible throughout most of North and Central America. (NASA Map and Eclipse Information)
Here is the Lineup for the next two months called October and November 2014 Planetary HeruScope for Aspolia and Maat 2014 by Amet El Maat will post commentary in a few more days… one step at a time…..
Ra: Aspolia thru October 31
Maat November 1 12:44
Ip November 23 15:29
Imhotep November 30 03:47
aside: just noticed my Mom died on Nov. 23, the date we move into IP. MY Dad died on Nov. 30, the day we move out of Ip and into Imhotep…. I am sure this means something profound, but what that is , I have yet to learn…
Sesheta (Moon) October-November 2014 view pdf table from NASA
Nebt Het (Neptune): Ku Ur Ku (Aqr)
Asar (Pluto): Pi Maere (Sag)
Heru (Uranus): Pi Cot Sahu (Pisces)
Pi Cheus, Amun (Jupiter) up to October 14: Khepera
October 15 5:02 am pst Sekhmet
Djehuty: up to November 13: Aspolia
November 13 at 20:34 thru the 28th: Maat
November 8th 19:18 thru the 30th and beyond: Ip (Scorpio)
Portal of Djehuty (Mercury Retrograde) is opened from October 4 thru October 25.
HetHeru Aspolia: October thru 10-30-2014
Maat: October 30 00:36 thru November 18
Ip: November 18 at 9:37 am thru November 23
Imhotep 1:11 pm November 23 and beyond.
Set (Mars) Imhotep thru October 21
Pi Maere October 21 16:31pm and beyond
Sedna: Apis (Taurus the Bull)
Chiron: Pi Cot Sahu (Pisces) thru October 18
Ku-ur-ku; Hupei Sahu (Aqr) October 18, 21:58 pm and beyond
Ceres: Maat: up to November 3
Ip: November 3 03:06 thru November 19
Imhotep: November 19 12:36 pm and beyond
Pallas: Aspolia thru November 21
Serpent November 21 23:19 and beyond
Juno: Anpu Minor thru October 11
Khepera October 11 00:39 thru October 17
Anpu Minor October 17 01:08 thru 06:03
Hydra October 17 06:04 and beyond
Vesta: Maat thru October 11
Ip: October 11 09:22 thru October 22 12:46
Imhotep: October 22 12:47 thru November 27 17:51
Pi Maere November 27 17:52 and beyond
Many Thanks to the Benevolent Ancestors, My Benevolent Ancestors, all of my Guides, Teachers, Guardian spirits, Angels, Star Nation, my Spiritual Preceptors: Sebai Maa and Seba Dja, all Hemus, Asarus, Shems and Rekhit. ALL MY RELATIONS.
M Mer N Khut, Love and Light, Amet El Maat, S.E.